The greatest gift one can give to another human being is a pack of life-giving blood. It only takes a few minutes and you will not miss it, but it can mean everything to another human being whose life it can save!
And there’s nothing like blood to remind us of our common humanity, no matter our race religion or station in life.
Come with your family and friends and donate, and celebrate who we can be for each other!
📆Date: 29/5/18 Tuesday
🏙Venue: Milestone Trainings Learning Centre, Level P1
🌸Open to public
• 18-60 yr old (up to 65 yr old for 2nd time donour)
• Body weight of at least 45 kg.
• In good physical and mental health with no chronic medical illness.
• Not on long-term medications and has not been intoxicated by alcohol within 24 hours prior to donation.
• Should not be fasting and have had enough sleep (minimum 5 hours) the night before donating.
• Those who are 17 years old may donate blood but they would need to obtain a written consentfrom their parents or guardians.
Kindly contact Chee Liang @ 03-76552998 to register