I never liked to read. So all my time and money was spent in attending self development courses and training. I got advise from wise, experienced people. In this way I learnt a lot. However, my greatest learning came from attending the ALS. I am amazed that even without notes or handouts, my learning was so much more compared with other training courses that I paid so much money for.
Here is what I got from the ALS experiental learning:
- Deep sharing with a group of people who were so supportive. I learnt so much from the graduate volunteers who supported me because a common objective and a common vision created for me. Many learning opportunities in a safe environment. I am now not afraid to share my feelings.
- Breaking through my subconsious behavior patterns to examine my beliefs. I am now able to move to a higher consiousness.
- Emotional freedom which enables me live the life I truly want, by reopening my sensitivity and connecting to people. I am relearning to care for and love the people around me.
- Excellent relationships with my wife, parents and children. This has even moved into my workplace to create harmony and deliver higher efficiency.
- Finally I understand the meaning of “Live Life To The Fullest”. I understand the “Law of Attraction”. I know how to “Live in the Present”. I am experiencing all this now and my life has been redefined. I enjoy my life so much now by living in the mode of creation, always opening up myself to all possibilities in life... Non stop learning, non stop caring.. So great!! I strongly recommend this course to all of you. The value you get from this experience will benefit you for life.. I am sure!!!
From a bus ride leading to a new horizon
- Bevan Taylor (Legacy 13)